- CRYSTAL FINANCIAL AGENTS $40,000,000 SENIOR CREDIT FACILITY FOR BASIC FUN!
- CRYSTAL FINANCIAL AGENTS $60,000,000 TERM LOAN FOR SOUTHERN STATES COOPERATIVE
- CONGRATULATIONS TO KENNY SMITH, A TSL 40 UNDER 40 WINNER
- CRYSTAL FINANCIAL PROVIDES $27,500,000 EMERGENCE FACILITY FOR TRUE RELIGION APPAREL, INC.
- RETAILERS SURVIVED THE COVID-19 CLOSURES ON BORROWED MONEY. CAN THEY PAY IT BACK?
- THE SECURED LENDER FEATURES REBECCA TARBY
- CRYSTAL FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS AND EXPANSION OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
BOSTON, Massachusetts – Crystal Financial LLC announced the closing of a $40,000,000 Senior Credit Facility comprised of a $20,000,000 Revolving Line…Read More
BOSTON, Massachusetts – Crystal Financial LLC announced the closing of a $60,000,000 Senior Term Loan for Southern States Cooperative. (“Southern States”…Read More
Congratulations to Crystal’s Kenny Smith and all the 40 under 40 The Secured Lender award recipients. read the feature hereRead More
BOSTON, Massachusetts – Crystal Financial LLC announced the closing of a $27,500,000 Senior Credit Facility for True Religion Apparel, Inc….Read More
Crystal Financial, a leading provider of direct private credit solutions for middle market businesses, is excited to announce the following…Read More
Click here to read the articleRead More
CRYSTAL FINANCIAL AND SECOND AVENUE CAPITAL PARTNERS CO-AGENT A $40 MILLION SENIOR SECURED CREDIT FACILITY FOR JACKRABBIT
BOSTON, Massachusetts – October 29, 2019 – Crystal Financial LLC (“Crystal”) and Second Avenue Capital Partners LLC (“SACP”) announced the…Read More
Boston, September 24, 2019 Crystal Financial LLC announced the closing of a Senior Credit Facility for Computer Data Source(“CDS” or…Read More